Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm blessed.

Haaaiii sumeeeeeee :)

How's life? Mine's great! I feel like sejak kebelakangan ni lebih happy daripada biasa. Hehe. I'm here just to talk about random things. I never specify what I want to post here. 

Hm. Ok let me share something.

From my previous post, I shared about someone that I love, right? Fyi, I've take a decision to move on. (kenapa aku rasa drama gila ni weh?! haha) Why? Many reasons behind the decision. Let me keep the reasons to myself, okay? :) I've always wanna be over him but I can't. This time, I were really serious and I know I can. Idk why but I felt easier to get over him. Yes. Memanglah mula-mula tu rasa mcm ni sikitlah ayoo taktau nak explain. Faham-faham sendirilah ye hehe. Then lama-lama I realized I am much lesser to think about him. In my mind, he's not like before. Kalau dulu, dia selalu ada in my mind, in my heart. Cewah. But now, not anymore. I'm so blessed! Alhamdulillah. I'm not saying that I'm 100% over him but yes I will. Soon baby sooonnnn!! InsyaAllah. I did this is all for my own good. Apa tu orang cakap? Hamba cinta? Yes. I don't wanna be that "hamba cinta". 

Now God shows that He is Maha Adil. After all these heartaches etc He gave me something that worth it. Orang kata kadang-kadang Allah SWT tarik someone yg kita suka bcos He wants to replace him/her with someone better. Okay let me share with you. 

I have a crush on this one guy. Since I was in form 2. The guy yg in my previous post just now was my love. I repeat. WAS. And the guy yang I nak cerita sekarang ni is my crush. You get me or not? Love and crush are two different things okay. So my crush ni yes he's handsome and have his own fans (and im one of the fans hehe). Idk he is soooo damn attractiveeee!! And I got some news from my friend saying that HE.ALSO.HAS.A.CRUSH.ON.ME. damn damn this is shit ahahahaha lol no it's just hard to believe guyssss!!!! I'm sooooooo exciteddddd hahaha but idk whether this is true. Yknow what. If it is true, sumpah I'm the most blessful, fortunate, blithesome person on earth!! Yes, he often talking to his friend about me. This means he knew me all this while! Lol I thought I'm the only one yg syok sendiri. You know why? From his outlook, he looks so sombong, berlagak and so on. He has a heartless face. From my opinion lah. I just can't believe this. s i g h. 

Nampak tak apa yang I nak share dgn you guys? Lepas semua sakit hati I dengan "love" I tu, He gave me someone pulak dekat I. Hahaha I'm so blessed and grateful. Really. :)

That's all. Goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment