Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello. I'm back.

Finally, I'm home! Feels so good to be home. Btw last night I bought three books and finished one of the books on the same night haha. That's what happened when you love books so much.

Okay........ so idk what to type here. Hm talking about school, everything just so fucked up lately. I'm starting to hate everything about the school. All. You know what, the rules of the school are getting weirder and harder. I know rules are needed to control the school. But this time, its too much. Oh come on. Other schools that achieved great results in academics only have ordinary rules and not that strict like this school. I don't get why my school works like that. I seriously don't understand. They are making the school gets more complicated and the students are dying. Ugh.

Next is about my own bestfriend at the school. My own dormmate. Idk...... she ruined everything. She ruined our relationship, our friendship. Yes, I'm angry. I really am. And you need to know, once I get mad, it's hard and took a long time before I could forgive you and stuffs. I rarely get angry to my friends. And even if I am, I try to be patient and not showing that I'm angry. But this time, I can't hold my anger anymore. Enough of me being patient. I am sorry. But I am not able to be hypocrite and saying its okay im fine blablabla no. Just no. This time is too much. I will forgive you but not now. Maybe in some time...... i dont even know. Just pray that God opens my heart to forgive you in this short time. 

Yeah. I am really having a hard time. And I'm trying my best not to follow the stress and be strong. I know these are all God's tests for me. I know I'm strong and I can face all this. Ya Allah, strengthen my Imaan and my heart towards you, ameen. 

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment